Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Everything by: Glenn Fredly


Cruising when the sun goes down
Cross the sea

Searching for something inside of me
I would find all the lost pieces

Hardly feel deep in real

I was blinded now I see
Hey hey hey you're the one
Hey hey hey you're the one

Hey hey hey I can't live without you


Take me to your place

Where our heart belongs together

I will follow you
You're the reason that I breath

I'll come running to you

Fill me with your love forever
Promise you one thing
That I would never let you go
'Cause you are my everything

You're the one, you're my inspiration

You're the one, kiss, you're the one

You're the light that would keep me safe and warm

You're the one, kiss, you're the one

Like the sun goes down, coming from above all

To the deepest ocean and highest mountain
Deep and real deep I can see now

No comments:

Post a Comment